Research with Human Subjects:
- Human Subjects Procedures
Instructions on submitting applications to IRB
Email IRB submissions to psy-irb [at] email [dot] arizona [dot] edu
1. The subject line of your email must include the IRB # (if assigned one), PI last name, and type of submission (e.g. F200, F212, etc.)
2. The body of the email must include a bulleted list of all of the attachments included in the review.
3. Microsoft word documents are required for applications, consents, recruitment materials and data collections instruments. PDF’s may be submitted for documents that typically are not revised by the IRB (e.g. signature pages, sponsor protocols).
4. Include only one submission request per email.
- IRB Forms
- Research Guide
- Experiment Short Form
Tech Support email : mbbit [at] email [dot] arizona [dot] edu