Undergraduate Student Forms
- Advising Sponsored Internship Proposal (PDF)
- Required for students who: have been approved to enroll in an internship, and will be sponsored by the Psychology Advising Staff and Department Head. (Updated 07/2019)
- Change of Schedule Requests (Online)
- This form should be used for: any schedule change that requires an instructor's and/or dean's approval. Utilized to request a course add, course drop, and/or make other approved changes to their schedules. (Updated 09/13/23)
- Directed Research Proposal (PDF)
- Required for students who: are enrolled in the Psychological Sciences BS major. (Updated 08/05/20)
- Independent Study Proposal (PDF)
- Required for students who: have been approved to enroll in a research assistantship, practicum, or Honors thesis through the Psychology Department. (Updated 08/05/20)
- Report of Incomplete Grade (PDF)
- Strongly recommended for students who have been approved by their instructor to temporarily take an Incomplete in a course when all but a minor portion of the course work has been satisfactorily completed.
- The grade of "I" is not to be awarded in place of a failing grade or when the student is expected to repeat the course; in such a case, a grade other than "I" must be assigned.
- This form ensures that both the student and instructor are aware of exactly what needs to be done in order for the student to complete the course in a timely fashion. (Updated 05/05/14)
- Thematic Minor Proposal (PDF)
- For students interested in creating their own thematic minor with courses from two or more disciplines/subject areas. Thematic minors are created around a central, unifying theme. (Updated 05/03/11 from Registrar)
- Transfer Credit Preapproval (PDF)
- For students planning to take courses at an out-of-state institution and transfer them back to the U of A. Ensures ahead of time that the courses are transferrable.
- Required for a Psychology advisor to preapprove out-of-state courses for Psychology major, Psychology minor, or general education requirements. (Updated 02/2015 from Administration)
- Transfer Credit Appeal (PDF)
- Allows students to appeal what they believe is an incorrect evaluation of their transfer credit. (Updated 12/01/08 from Registrar)
- Undergraduate Senior Enrollment in Graduate Courses (PDF)
Allows eligible undergraduate seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA to enroll in 500 level courses with the appropriate approvals. (Updated 03/05/15 from Registar)
Can't find the form you're looking for?
Many forms are only available on paper. Email your advisor and they'll be happy to point you in the right direction