Travel Authorization documents should be requested and approved as soon as travel is known, or before the purchase of airline tickets and hotel accommodations.
- Domestic Travel: these requests and forms are due no later than 14 days before your scheduled departure.
- International Travel: these requests and forms are due no later than 30 days before your scheduled departure.
You need to register your travel as soon as possible, as this provides time for the approving parties to provide:
- Risk assessment of the travel plans
- Safety recommendations for the trip
- Additional approvals, when necessary.
Please consult the following links for additional details, then proceed to the next section to submit your request:
UA Travel Resources Website: https://www.fso.arizona.edu/travel
For International Travel Policy and Procedures: https://global.arizona.edu/travel
University International Travel Registry: https://ua-risk.terradotta.com/
To Begin the Travel Authorization Process:
Please send an email to Psychology Accounting with the information below:
- Name of conference:
- Conference dates:
- Travel dates:
- Mode of travel (air, car, etc.):
- Indicate if you will be staying at the designated conference hotel:
- Location of conference:
- Are you presenting:
- Account Number:
- Business Purpose:
Within 30 days of your return from traveling, you will need to bring your original itemized receipts to the Business Office. They will complete the Travel Expense Report and send it to you to review and sign.
If receipts are turned in after 30 days, that reimbursement may be considered taxable income.
NOTE: *An Employee Reimbursement Request Form is not the same as a Travel Expense Report, and will not be accepted for Travel Reimbursement.*