Associate Professor, Clinical
Director, Human Memory Lab
Director, Neuropsychology Minor
- Grilli, M.D., & Verfaellie, M. (in press). Supporting the self-concept with memory: insight from amnesia. Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience.
- Grilli, M.D., & Verfaellie, M. (2014). Personal semantic memory: insights from neuropsychological research on amnesia. Neuropsychologia, 61, 56-64.
- Grilli, M.D., & Glisky, E.L. (2013). Imagining a better memory: self-imagination in memory-impaired patients. Clinical Psychological Science, 1(1), 93-99.
- Grilli, M.D., & McFarland, C.P. (2011). Imagine that: self-imagining enhances prospective memory in memory-impaired individuals with neurological damage. Neuropsychological Rehabilitation, 21(6), 847-859.
- Grilli, M.D., & Glisky, E.L. (2010). Self-Imagination enhances recognition memory in memory-impaired individuals with neurological damage. Neuropsychology, 24 (6), 698 -710.
- PSY 300 - Cognitive Neuroscience: A Guide to Mind & Brain (2017)
- PSY 425 - Get Real! Cognition Applied to You and Current Topics (2024)
- PSY 504A - Human Brain and Behavior Relationships (2018)
- PSY 504B - Clinical Neuropsychology Practice: Evaluation of the Older Adult (2024)
- PSY 694D - Clinical Neuropsychology Practicum (2024)
- PSY 696C - Cognitive/Affective Independent Study (2016)
*Year listed indicates when this individual last taught the specified course.