Resume Samples & Feedback
Do you have a resume? Are you struggling with where to start?
The Office of Student Engagement & Career Development has created Sample Resume Templates to help with this. Each sample is downloadable to enable you to input your information and tailor it to your needs. See options for students with some college experience, options for first-year students, and industry specific options when you scroll down.
Are you looking for a knowledgeable career professional to give you feedback on your resume? The Office of Student Engagement & Career Development has got your back! Check out this Document Dropbox. You can upload your document and receive professional feedback within 48 hours!
More tips from the Student Engagement Career Development Office:
Advice from the American Psychological Association
Are you looking for one-on-one assistance? All current University of Arizona students and alumni that have graduated in the past year can schedule a one-on-one appointment with a Career Peer Coach or Career Educator with The Office of Student Engagement & Career Development in Handshake.
Appointments are available in person, virtually on Zoom, email, or phone.
How to Make an Appointment:
- Log in to arizona.joinhandshake.com using your NetID and password.
- Click on Career Center in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on Appointments.
- Select Schedule a New Appointment.
- Select University of Arizona Career Advising.
- Select the option for Career Advising with a Peer Coach or Career Advising with a Career Educator.
- You can update your search preferences at any time by clicking the Category, Type, Staff Member, or Appointment Medium boxes at the top of the scheduling page
Work with a Career Professional on a walk-on basis or email
Email us any time to get support at email@example.com
- Get support in-person. Our Location: Bear Down Gym Room 264 (2nd Floor)
- In-person and virtual support Monday-Friday from 12-5pm.
- No appointment needed. Drop in any time we are open!
What to expect in LifeLab
- Chat 1:1 with a LifeLab guide to uncover your questions and goals.
- Explore different resources and programs that can get you closer to where you want to be.
- Commit to a next step and find out how to make it happen.
- Build career momentum, one step at a time.