Rock Your Interview!
Do you have a job interview coming up? First, congratulations! If you have been selected for an interview, that means you have what they are looking for on paper. Now you need to prepare. The Office of Student Engagement & Career Development has outlined the 3 most important aspects to rocking your interview. They are to Prepare, Practice, and Reflect.
The Office of Student Engagement and Career Development has the following resources to ensure you are ready to go! Preparation and practice are key!
Prepare for your Interview and Practice
Schedule a Mock Interview or Interview Prep Appointment
Advice from the American Psychological Association
How to earn that 'Welcome Aboard'
Ace the Top 5 Interview Questions
Are you looking for one-on-one assistance? All current University of Arizona students and alumni that have graduated in the past year can schedule a one-on-one appointment with a Career Peer Coach or Career Educator with The Office of Student Engagement & Career Development in Handshake.
Appointments are available in person, virtually on Zoom, email, or phone.
How to Make an Appointment:
- Log in to arizona.joinhandshake.com using your NetID and password.
- Click on Career Center in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on Appointments.
- Select Schedule a New Appointment.
- Select University of Arizona Career Advising.
- Select the option for Career Advising with a Peer Coach or Career Advising with a Career Educator.
- You can update your search preferences at any time by clicking the Category, Type, Staff Member, or Appointment Medium boxes at the top of the scheduling page