Transfers & STU210
Transfer Student Process:
1. List Psychology BA or Pre-Psychological Science BS as your desired major on the application for admission to the UA
2. After being accepted, make sure you log into your NextSteps Center to complete all the required tasks. Some tasks will be for your information only but you should still read through the content. Others will have homework for you. Without completing all the tasks, you will not be able to register for classes and fully matriculate, which is the ultimate goal!
3. You might also need to get some of your courses in psychology or other areas evaluated for equivalency. We strongly to encourage you to do this before meeting with us and you can begin through this site: https://transfercredit.arizona.edu/content/credit-evaluation
4. Complete the Psychology major information session here, http://psychology.arizona.edu/declare_psyc This is used to assure we have you in the right degree in Psychology as well as add you to our listserv.
5. Attend a Transfer Student Orientation. It is mandatory for all domestic and main campus transfer students. Register for a session via your Next Steps Center to sign up for your Transfer Student Orientation.
During the transfer orientation appointment with your major advisor, we will review your transfer courses, degree requirements, and discuss class options to add for your first semester at the UA!
Additional information for STU 210 students, please click here.