Advising Agreement - Required for all incoming freshman Psychology students. Acknowledgment is kept in the student's digital file.

Advising Sponsored Internship Proposal (fillable) - Required for students who have been approved to enroll in an internship and will be sponsored by the Advising staff and Department Head.

Change of Schedule Form - Utilized to request course add, drop, and/or make other approved changes to their schedules. This form should be used for any schedule change that requires an instructor's and/or dean's approval.

Directed Research Proposal Form - Used by Psychological Sciences BS students.

Independent Study Proposal Form - Required for students who have been approved to enroll in a research assistantship, practicum, Honors thesis through the Psychology Department.

Report of Incomplete Grade Form - Strongly recommended for students who have been approved by their instructor to temporarily take an Incomplete in a course when all but a minor portion of the course work has been satisfactorily completed. This form insures that both the student and instructor are aware of exactly what needs to be done in order for the student to complete the course. The grade of I is not to be awarded in place of a failing grade or when the student is expected to repeat the course; in such a case, a grade other than Imust be assigned. 

Thematic Minor Proposal (fillable) - For students interested in creating their own thematic minor with courses from two or more disciplines/subject areas. Thematic minors are created around a central, unifying theme. 

Transfer Credit Preapproval Form (fillable) - For students planning to take courses at an out-of-state institution and transfer them back to the U of A. Ensures ahead of time that the courses are transferrable. Required in order for a Psychology advisor to preapprove out-of-state courses for Psychology major, Psychology minor, or general education requirements.

Transfer Credit Appeal Form (fillable) - Allows students to appeal what they believe is an incorrect evaluation of their transfer credit.

Undergraduate Enrollment in Graduate Courses Form (fillable)  - Allows eligible undergraduate seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA to enroll in 500 level courses with the appropriate approvals. 

Can't find the form you're looking for? Many forms are only available on paper. Email your advisor and they'll be happy to point you in the right direction.