Professor and Department Head
Associate Director, Evelyn F. McKnight Brain Institute
Director, Cognition and Neuroimaging Laboratory
- Lane, R.D., Ryan, L., Nadel, L., and Greenberg, L. Memory reconsolidation, emotional arousal, and the process of change in psychotherapy: New insights from brain science. Behavorial Brain Science, 2015 Jan;38:e1.
- Ryan, L., Cardoza, J.A., Barense, M.D., Kawa, K.H., Wallentin-Flores, J., Arnold, W.T., and Alexander, G.E. (2012). Age-related impairment in a complex object discrimination task that engages perirhinal cortex. Hippocampus, 22(10), 1978-89.
- Ryan, L. and Walther, K. (2014). White matter integrity in older females is altered by increased body fat. Obesity, 22(9), 2039-46.
- Ryan, L., Walther, K., Bendlin, B.B., Lue L-F., Walker, D.G., & Glisky, E.L. (2011). Age-related differences in white matter integrity measured by diffusion tensor imaging and cognitive function are related to APOE status. NeuroImage, 54(2), 1565-77.
- Ryan, L., Nadel, L., Keil, K., Putnam, K., Schnyer, D., Trouard, T., & Moscovitch, M. (2001). Hippocampal complex and retrieval of recent and very remote autobiographical memories: Evidence from functional magnetic resonance imaging in neurologically intact people. Hippocampus, 11: 707-714.
- PSY 502 - Principles of Neuroanatomy (2018)
- PSY 528 - Cognitive Neuroscience: MRI Applications in Cognitive Neuroscience (2016)
*Year listed indicates when this individual last taught the specified course.
- Ph.D. Cognitive and Clinical Psychology, University of British Columbia (1992)