Graduate Student, Clinical Psychology
Psychosocial Research in Oncology (PRO) Lab
Faculty Advisor: Heidi Hamann
- Psychosocial and behavioral aspects of the cancer experience.
- Examining and improving upon effective patient-physician communication practices in an effort to eliminate cancer health disparities.
- Emphasis on unmet supportive care needs for under-served and stigmatized cancer populations.
- PSY 383 - Health Psychology (2022)
*Year listed indicates when this individual last taught the specified course.
- B.A. Psychology, University of California: Los Angeles (2014)