Postdoctoral Research Associate I
Cognition & Neuroimaging Laboratory
Faculty Supervisor: Lee Ryan
I graduated with a B.S. in Neuroscience from The University of Texas at Dallas in 2016. I then completed my Ph.D. in University of Arizona's Cognition and Neural Systems program.
- Influence of aging on brain-behavior relationships.
- Using MRI to investigate brain structure and function.
- Associations Between Posterior Medial Network Functional Connectivity and Episodic Detail Generation Among Younger and Older Adults
- PSY 300 - Mind & Brain (2024)
- B.S. Neuroscience, University of Texas at Dallas (2016)
- Ph.D. Psychology, University of Arizona (2023) - Cognition and Neural Systems program