Graduate Student, Clinical Psychology
Human Memory Lab
Faculty Advisor: Matt Grilli
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT).
- Depression and anxiety.
- Collaborative, evidence-based therapy to provide individualized, patient-centered care and improve well-being.
- Memory in normal and pathological aging through the use of brain imaging, neuropsychological assessment, and cognitive intervention strategies.
- Methods for earlier detection of cognitive decline in older adults who are at risk for developing a neurodegenerative disease.
- B.S. Psychological Sciences, University of Arizona (2018)