Suite 16, Medical Square, 1601 N. Tucson Blvd., Tucson 85716
- Investigating the possibility of survival of consciousness after physical death with evidence-based mediums and optical sciences technology
- Developing self-science tools for documenting complex synchronistic events in daily life for the purpose of enhancing spiritual wellness and our understanding a greater spiritual reality
- Advancing theory, research, and applications concerning the evolution of post-materialist psychology and science for personal and global health and wellness
My research broadly encompasses the overlapping areas of energy psychology and spiritual psychology for the purpose of increasing health and wellness and advancing the evolution of post-materialist psychology and science.
A major area is focused on the controversial topic of the existence of the human soul and the hypothesis of the survival of consciousness after physical death. The experiments involve the collaboration of evidence-based research mediums as well as state-of-the-art optical sciences technology for potentially measuring the energy of spirit.
A second area concerns the development of self-science methods for documenting complex synchronistic events in daily life for the purpose of enhancing spiritual wellness and our understanding of a greater spiritual reality.
- Schwartz G.E. (2011). Photonic measurement of apparent presence of spirit using a computer automated system. EXPLORE: The Journal of Science & Healing, 7(2):100-109.
- Schwartz, G.E. (2011). The Sacred Promise: How science is discovering spirits collaboration with us in our daily lives. Portland, OR: Beyond Words (Atria Books / Simon & Schuster).
- Schwartz, G.E. (2012). Consciousness, spirituality, and post-materialist science: An empirical and experiential approach. In L. J. Miller (Ed). The Oxford Handbook of Psychology and Spirituality (pp. 584-597). United Kingdom: Oxford University Press.
- Schwartz, G. E. (2014). God, synchronicity, and post-materialist psychology: Proof-of-concept real life evidence. Spirituality in Clinical Practice, 1, 153–162.
- Schwartz, G. E. (2015). Super Mind: The self-science of synchronicity and divine timing in daily life. Vancouver, BC: Param Media
- PSY 357 - Psychology of Religion and Spirituality (2016)
- PSY 484 - Advanced Health Psychology (2016)
*Year listed indicates when this individual last taught the specified course.