Graduate Student, Clinical Psychology
Faculty Advisor: John Allen
- Etiology of certain psychopathology (specifically, mood disorders) in the context of cognitive neuroscience and information theory
- Developing science-based, effective intervention
- Conducting lab experiments to test existing hypothesis for etiology of psychopathology
- Creating computational models based on existing theories of how brain activities support normal cognitive/affective function, and to test the boundaries between normality and pathology with computational simulation
- Exploring the biological representation of memory and emotion in human beings and the possible corresponding mathematical representations for artificial intelligence.
- PSY 413 - Drugs & the Brain (2021)
- PSY 426 - Advanced Human Memory (2023)
*Year listed indicates when this individual last taught the specified course.
- B.S. Psychology, Nanjing University: China (2012)
- M.A. Psychology, Columbia University (2014)