Associate Professor, Social
Director, Cultural-Existential Psychology Laboratory
- Sullivan, D. (2020). Social psychological theory as history: Outlining the critical-historical approach to theory. Personality and Social Psychology Review, 24, 78-99.
- Keefer, L. A., Stewart, S. A., Palitsky, R., & Sullivan, D. (2019). Time-space distanciation: An empirically supported integrated framework for the cultural psychology of time and space. Time & Society, 28, 297-332.
- Palitsky, R., Sullivan, D., Young, I. F., & Dong, S. (2019). Worldviews and the construal of suffering from depression. Journal of Theoretical Social Psychology, 3, 191-208.
- Sullivan, D. (2016). Cultural-existential psychology: The role of culture in suffering and threat. Cambridge University Press.
- Sullivan, D., Landau, M. J., Young, I. F., & Stewart, S. A. (2014). The dramaturgical perspective in relation to self and culture. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 767-790.
- PSY 352 - Personality Psychology (2014)
- PSY 360 - Social Psychology (2024)
- PSY 365 - Introduction to Cultural Psychology (2022)
- PSY 389 - Advanced Methods in Psychological Research (2023)
- PSY 496A - Topics in Social Psychology (2024)
- PSY 550 - The Psychology of Culture & Diversity (2022)
- PSY 596A - Experimental Existential Psychology (2019)
*Year listed indicates when this individual last taught the specified course.
- B.A. German Studies, University of Arizona (May 2008)
- B.S. Psychology, University of Arizona (May 2008)
- M.A. Psychology, University of Kansas (May 2010)
- Ph.D. Psychology, University of Kansas (July 2013)