I am an Associate Professor of Practice in the Psychology Department, which means that my primary responsibilities are related to teaching.
My current research interests focus on the scholarship of teaching and learning in higher education.
- PSY 101 - Introduction to Psychology (2021)
- PSY 150A1 - The Structure of Mind & Behavior (2023)
- PSY 240 - Developmental Psychology (2024)
- PSY 290A - Research Methods (2024)
- PSY 326 - Human Memory (2023)
- PSY 340 - Introduction to Cognitive Development (2024)
- PSY 397 - SAIL: Student Advocates for Improved Learning (2023)
*Year listed indicates when this individual last taught the specified course.
- Ph.D. Developmental Psychology, University of Arizona (1997)