Graduate Student, Social Psychology
Cultural-Existential Psychology Lab
Faculty Advisor: Daniel Sullivan
- Existential and historical parameters of identity frameworks.
- Specifically, the conceptualization, maintenance, and majority perception of Indigenous identity in a sociopolitical culture of trauma and eradication.
- Investigating the Construction of Native American Identity by Non-Natives
- PSY 360 - Social Psychology (2023)
*Year listed indicates when this individual last taught the specified course.
- B.S. Psychology, Oklahoma State University
- M.A. Experimental Psychology, Cleveland State University