Student Resources


Advising Agreement - Required for all incoming Psychology students. This agreement is kept in the student's file.

Change of Schedule Form - Allows students to add, drop, and make other approved changes to their schedules. This form should be used for any schedule change that requires an instructor's and/or dean's approval.

Correspondence Information Form - Required for students needing approval from the Psychology Department to take correspondence courses.

Email/Telephone Release - For students who are not in the Tucson area and would like to request specific information from their Psychology advisor.

Independent Study Proposal Form - Required for students who have been approved to enroll in a research assistantship or internship through the Psychology Department.

Practicum/Internship Proposal Form - Required for students who have been approved to enroll in an internship and will be sponsored by the Advising Coordinator and Department Head.

Psychology Study Abroad Packet - Required for students needing study abroad approval from their Psychology advisor.

Report of Incomplete Grade Form - Strongly recommended for students who have been approved by their instructor to temporarily take an Incomplete in a course when all but a minor portion of the course work has been satisfactorily completed. This form insures that both the student and instructor are aware of exactly what needs to be done in order for the student to complete the course. The grade of I is not to be awarded in place of a failing grade or when the student is expected to repeat the course; in such a case, a grade other than Imust be assigned. 

Thematic Minor Proposal - For students interested in creating their own thematic minor with courses from two or more disciplines/subject areas. Thematic minors are created around a central, unifying theme.  

Transfer Credit Preapproval Form - For students planning to take courses at an out-of-state institution and transfer them back to the U of A. Ensures ahead of time that the courses are transferrable. Required in order for a Psychology advisor to preapprove out-of-state courses for Psychology major, Psychology minor, or general education requirements.

Transfer Credit Appeal Form - Allows students to appeal what they believe is an incorrect evaluation of their transfer credit.

Undergraduate Enrollment in Graduate Courses Form Allows eligible undergraduate seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA to enroll in 500 level coruses with the appropriate approvals.  

*Additional forms available on the Advising Resource Center website.*


**Can't find the form you're looking for? Many forms are only available on paper. Email your advisor and they'll be happy to point you in the right direction.**