We at the College of Medicine are currently recruiting for a study analyzing the ways in which sleep affects students' cognition and behavior.
Outside the Lab (for 2 weeks):
- Wearing a Fitbit and
- Completing daily sleep diaries at home
Inside the Sleep Lab (for 2 consecutive weekends):
- You will complete short surveys
- You may be deprived of sleep for up to 4 hours
- You will be able to do any homework during the day and all meals are provided
To participate in this study, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Are a U of A student
- Are 18-25 years of age
- Are healthy and do not have any health or mental health conditions that would affect your ability to safely participate in our study
Eligible participants will receive up to $150 for completion of all study activities.
To find out if you are eligible, visit sleephealthresearch.com/inbedsurvey
This study has been approved by the University of Arizona Institutional Review Board according to the applicable state and federal regulations and University policies designed to protect the rights and welfare of participants in research.