Thank you everyone for another great conference!
Click here for more photos of the 2015 conference.
Stay tuned for information on next year's event.
PDF files of slide presentations below:
- Finding Balance Supports Well-Being (Elizabeth Glisky, Ph.D.) (Click here for pdf)
- Balance Exercises and Fitness to Prevent Injuries and Cognitive Decline (David Raichlen, Ph.D.) (Click here for pdf)
- Staying Mentally Fit by Being Cognitively Active (Gene Alexander, Ph.D. & Lee Ryan, Ph.D.) (Click here for pdf)
- Where You Live Matters! Living Environments & Cognitive Health/Well-Being (Sandy Markwood, M.A.)(Click here for pdf)
- Volunteering: A Practical Approach for Finding the Right Fit (L'Don Sawyer, M.A. & Gail Black, M.A.) (Click here for pdf)
- New and Promising Therapies for Alzheimer’s Disease (Mary-Frances O'Connor, Ph.D.) (Click here for pdf)
Psychologists requesting CE credits, Click here for learning objectives about each talk and for information about each speaker.
For a conference schedule, click here.
For a flyer for this event, click here.
Click here to see two of this year's presenters talk about the conference on the Morning Blend.
For information and photos from the 2014 conference, click here.
For information and photos from the 2013 conference, click here.
Please contact Cortney Jessup for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 621-5213.
To make a tax-deductible donation to the conference, click here.
Thank you to our 2015 Co-Sponsor:
Thank you to our Diamond Sponsor:
Thank you to our other 2015 sponsors: