- Master of Arts, University of Arizona
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology, Australian National University
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Economics, University of Western Australia
My research interests lie at the intersection of existential, clinical, and positive psychology. I am broadly interested in how people cope with and potentially grow from adverse life experiences. I am particularly interested in how death-related thought and experiences promote meaning making and personal growth. My research is currently focused on the development and testing of existential psychotherapeutic interventions.
- Existential psychotherapy helped my students cope with chaos
- Interview with Ernest Becker Foundation