- B.A. Psychology (Minot State University, 2017)
- M.A. Experimental Research Psychology (Cleveland State University, 2019)
Broadly, I am interested in how people manage existential and death-related concerns. More specifically, I am interested in exploring the conditions under which death awareness may motivate self-determined and intrinsically-oriented pursuits.
- PSY 290 - Research Methods
- Teaching Assistant for PSY 352 (Introduction to Personality Psychology)
- Teaching Assistant for PSY 360 (Social Psychology)