Study for Patients Living with Advanced Cancer
Have you been diagnosed with Stage IV or metastatic cancer? You may be eligible to participate in a survey study to help us learn about the experiences of individuals living with advanced cancer.
- Respond to a series of online questionnaires (approximately 25-45 minutes)
- Share information about their cancer diagnosis, symptoms and experiences living with advanced cancer
- Are native English speakers between 18-99 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with Stage IV* or metastatic cancer
- Have access to the internet
For more information, questions, or to enroll, please call 520-626-5383 or contact Mairead McConnell (mhmcconnell [at] email [dot] arizona [dot] edu ()).
*Some patients with Stage III cancer diagnoses may be eligible to participate. Please contact the research team to determine your eligibility.