Currently, I am studying the decision making in spatial navigation, co-advised by Dr. Arne Ekstrom and Dr. Robert Wilson. I use naturalistic stimuli in my studies because they contain rich and dynamic information, similar to what we receive in the real world. I hope that my research findings can be generalized to real world situations.
- Goal of investigating human cognition in a naturalistic environment using computational models
- Modeling the decision making in virtual navigation.
- Guest Lecturer on ANOVA for PSY 230 - Measurement and Statistics
- Guest Lecturer on Psychedelics for PSY 313 - Drugs and the Brain
- B.Sc. (Hons), University of Toronto