I am a Ph.D. student in the Neuroscience of Reinforcement Learning and Decision-Making Lab (NRD Lab), directed by Dr. Robert Wilson. Beyond my research, I like playing video games, basketball and guitars.
- Utilizing cutting-edge AI techniques like LLM (Large Language Model) to probe human thoughts during learning and decision-making process.
- Computational mechanisms of how humans adaptively learn and decide.
- Sensen Song*, Hanbo Xie*, Maarten Speekenbrink, Jianlei Zhang, Xiaoxue Gao, Xiaolin Zhou(2020).The computational basis of individuals’ learning under uncertainty in groups with collective goals. Society for Neuroeconomics, Vancouver, Canada, October 2020. Oral Presentation.
- Guo, Y., Song, S., Xie, H., Gao, X., & Zhang, J. (2022, February). ARIMA and RNN for Selection Sequences Prediction in Iowa Gambling Task. In 2022 2nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Signal Processing (AISP) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
*Denotes equal contribution
- PSY 150 - Structure of Mind and Behavior (2022)
- PSY 352 - Personality (2023)
*Year listed indicates when this individual last assisted the specified course