COVID-19 related news & media
Coping, Isolation & Physical Distancing
- UA psychology professor offers tips for navigating uncertainty of coronavirus
- How to cope with physical distancing and isolation during COVID-19 pandemic
- Both introverts and extroverts face challenges while social distancing
- Do Introverts Have the Edge in Social Distancing? Maybe Not, Psychologist Says
- COVID-19 is Changing the Way We Live and Work. How Do We Cope?
- Gardening brings peace to some Tucsonans during pandemic
- Got Pandemic Fatigue? COVID-19 is Taking a Toll on Mental Health, Psychologist Says
Virtual Teaching & Online Classroom
- UArizona professor moves psych course online, focuses on COVID-19
- Bringing Pandemic Lessons to the (Virtual) Classroom
- Coronavirus: Why all the panic buying?
- Psychology behind wiping store shelves of toilet paper, hand sanitizer during coronavirus outbreak
- Researchers Investigate How COVID-19 Impacts the Brain
- As COVID-19 Disrupts Lives, Words Matter
- Virtual fatigue, what it is and how to combat it
- I’m a Health Care Worker. You Need to Know How Close We Are to Breaking.
- As Arizona cases surge, health care workers suffer 'emotional exhaustion'