Returning to the UA

Readmit Students (as it applies to domestic students)

If you’ve attended the UA as a degree-seeking student in the past and have missed at least one semester without receiving a formal leave of absence, or were disqualified from the University you need to complete an Application for Re-admission.

Did you leave the UA while on academic probation?

If you left the UA while on probation but were not disqualified, once you submit your readmission application you will need to:

Group Box: 
Subscribe to RSS - Probation