Updated 01/14/2021: Front office is open Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Student Emergency Fund:
- There was a memo today with details and a link for donating to the student emergency fund officially titled Fuel the Response for Arizona Students.
- Please consider a gift to the Student Emergency Fund or the Campus Pantry, and help us provide essential services to students most impacted by the current crisis.
Employee and other medical/mental health services:
- For staff and faculty (anyone benefits-eligible): https://lifework.arizona.edu/coronavirus provides information on employee assistance counseling (including mental health telemedicine options with no copay), Sick and backup childcare, and Adult and elder care
- For physical health telemedicine (again, no copay): https://hr.arizona.edu/news/sign-doctor-demand
- For grad and undergrad students: CAPS remains open and has telehealth options: https://health.arizona.edu/counseling-psych-services
Campus Pantry: Campus Pantry is still open and supporting over 150 students per day who need our resources now, more than ever. The most needed items include ramen, bags of rice, pasta sauce, beans, tuna, peanut butter or jelly. PLEASE support our students through this critical resource.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Drop-off non-perishables Tues. 2-4 p.m., Wed. & Fri. 11-1 at the Sonora Room of the Student Union or at the ASUA Front Desk (3rd floor of the union) M-F between 10-2pm. For other drop off times, please email uofacampuspantry [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Buy online and have it shipped with Amazon Wishlist: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2LNC502KL3GRM
- Donate online: https://give.uafoundation.org/campus-pantry.
- Here are some ways you can help:
- COVID-19 testing for students and postdocs: If you are experiencing symptoms (fever, tiredness, dry cough, shortness of breath), I encourage you to contact Campus Health right away. They are actively testing for COVID-19. They can triage you and provide the test if warranted. Please check out the website for instructions https://health.arizona.edu/. You can also contact them by phone during/after hours.
Medical: (520) 621-9202
After Hours: (520) 570-7898